Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day 32

I cannot believe its been a whole month since this whole thing kicked off, time couldn't have gone slower if it tried. I gotta be careful as my supplies are starting to get low, which an only mean unless any rescue is inbound within the next few days, then I have to go back out again. In fact I am not all that scared of going out anymore because I know what awaits me. Not that it makes my task any easier, I guess you can say i have become content with my situation, if I get attacked or bitten I don't even care anymore, I mean why would I care? I have lost everything that means anything to me, there is nothing left for me to live for. Even if by some chance I get whisked away by the military via helicopter while they fire duel machine guns, where the hell are they going to take me and how much better is my life going to get? I would only get dropped off at an over populated evacuation point and subject myself to at least 6 months of gruelling quarantine, conditions, sharing a chemical toilet with 600 other homeless people living the same nightmare as myself.

The next door neighbor is up to his old tricks of scratching up against the wall, he is really starting to get on my nerves, I know that sometime soon I am going to have to sort him out for good, if not to put the poor sod out his misery, but because my own sanity is suffering as a result. Do you even know how off putting it is sleeping in the room next to someone that is foaming at the mouth, and crying for your flesh, yet any time he may or may not work out what the door knob is for? It can be hard to sleep, I accept the fact i could get pulled down by a horde of zombies while I try to shoot as many of them as possible until they over power me, but the thought of waking up in the middle of the night to find a corpse chewing on your leg in complete darkness, that is really going to be a frightening experience.

I am  halfway through my 2nd laptops battery life so I better end today's blog and wish everyone well and hope you are keeping safe. Remember to lock your doors and keep noise down to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment