Tuesday 7 June 2011

Just so i'm not Crazy

Okay, Just woke up and things haven't got any better, I was awoken by what sounded like a firework. Looking out my window I could clearly see in the distance tracer fire, muzzle flashes and what looked like bombs hitting buildings in the town. I am not joking, its like a bad day in Baghdad out there, its no longer on the news its proper outside my house. Just found my camcorder, it only has a little bit of power left, but I managed to video whats on TV at the moment...



...So there you have it. The only Channels I had working was BBC 1 and CNN USA. As soon as I opened my window at the end of that news report you could clearly hear the distant gunfire, it really is getting scary around here. Nobody has come around to evacuate us yet. We are all being told to stay inside, lock our doors and keep lights off to avoid alerting infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment