Monday 6 June 2011

Its Gone Crazy

Right, okay, either somehow I am living in the real version of night of the living dead or someone has spiked my drink with LSD or something. What the hell is going on? Been glued to the TV all day and it seems this new Virus kills anybody infected within 24 hours, then they come back to life. I am a man of science and from what I remember in biology class, dead people can't return to life. It gets worse, not only do they come back, but they then attack anybody who isn't infected and start munching them. The dead infected carry the virus in their bites, so it passes on to the next host and the cycle starts all over again. Its proper zombie movie craziness, but FUCKING REAL!!! I went out this morning not knowing that the prime minister had issued the country with a compulsary 24 housebound curfew. Anybody found wandering the street was to be shot on sight. I didn't know any of this and there I was, walking down the road this morning like a prize knob with a frikkin bullseye on the back of my head. By some luck the army hadn't made it into Stevenage yet and half of the armed police where down at the hospital blowing holes in the heads of recently deceased patients that woke up with a rumbly tummy. I need to have a lay down, hopefully when I wake up this would all have been some date rape drug hullucination.

No comments:

Post a Comment