Monday 6 June 2011

Day 4

I left my flat today and was greeted with this cheerful sign in the main lobby of our building...





So yeah I think its our local council going all Health & safety stupid on us as here in the UK everything is political correct and over the top. So I get to the main front door and again...




I have to say with all the previous bird and swine flu's going around, I have never seen signs like this before I am starting to think it must be pretty serious. I planned to go into town to get a few bits and from seeing these signs thought it may also be a good idea to invest in one of those face masks you see builders wearing. Then things started to get really strange. As soon as I walked outside I immediately noticed it was deathly quiet. I mean its a Monday morning and not a single sound. After looking down the end of my street, there was absolutely nothing. Took a pic of my street, please bear in mind, this is a busy dangerous road...



Not convinced? Look at the pics of my town center, not a single shop open and no soul in sight. Either this is Christmas day or everyone knows something I don't which is most likely as I don't tend to watch TV much, I mainly watch DVDs or the rare TV programme every now and again...









I then decided to get home pretty sharpish. The whole city is a ghost town and I seem to be the only person outside. I then started to get a really bad feeling in my gut. Its probably time for me to start paying attention to the news and find out what the hell is going on around here.






No comments:

Post a Comment