Sunday 5 June 2011

Officially F**ked off now. got to the front door of the swimming pool and was met by this sign...


There are officially no jobs going in this country but you just can't get the staff where they are needed. I appreciate this is probably down to health and safety because 20 lifeguards need to be on duty at any one time, but seriously I just hate it when you have plans and something like this happens. Maybe they all have bird flu and all called in sick.

Went to the lakes for the day instead and for a Sunday it seemed very quiet, I was surprised, the lakes are usually packed at the weekends, even on rainy days. Just look at this, very odd.



Absolutely nobody about, for anyone who doesn't know the area then let me tell you, the lakes are NEVER this quiet. I had a late night, the beer mixed with Jack Baur and his little silenced pistol followed by a few hours strolling around a deserted lake had worn me out. bit tired today so going to have an early night I think, after all I got a whole load of jobs to look for tomorrow that I probably already applied for about a dozen times in the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment