Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day 6

So The fight continues again into the 2nd night. All we can do is sit tight and hope we don't get taken out by a stray mortar shell. Managed to capture another video, trying to save battery in case of a real emergency. Just as I am explaining what is going on a shell hit the car park downstairs, just missing our building by only a few feet. The whole tower shook and I thought it was going to come down. I have never been so scared in all m life, my body took a huge adrenaline hit and I think I almost soiled my pants. I may look calm in this video, but I can assure you I am literally shaking. With everything that's going on I am actually considering getting the hell out of here and trying to see how my chances are outside. Robyn convinced me to stay indoors. Its probably no safer outside than it is in here, but you roll the dice and deal with what you are given.

Heres The Video



We are going to hide in the middle room of our flat now, Its not perfect, but may give us better protection from any hits to the building. I have no idea how the army progress is going, I don't know if the infected are losing or winning, I just hope the military aren't the end of us. Update coming later if we survive a second night of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment