Thursday 30 June 2011

Day 28

I saw my first sign of non infected human life today, not that it was anything to get excited about because they were vulgar animals that i wouldn't even piss on if they were on fire. Why am I so angry? Because they where gang raping a female zombie. I saw it from outside my bedroom window, at first I thought i was hearing voices, but they were too distinct to put down to my mind playing tricks on me. I walked to the window and quietly opened it, while trying to keep as much of my body out of view as possible. There were 3 of them, one was standing guard with a hunting rifle, another to hold down the zombie and keep her head forced face down on the pavement and the 3rd to climb on and rape her from behind. Have we really lost all remains of civilization that we have now become barbaric animals? This is the sort of thing you hear about in medieval times, its beyond sick. They were down there laughing and joking, like it was something they do every day.
Had the female population been completely wiped out? If so wouldn't this mean that us as humans are now the final generation of man? Without women, we are completely useless, how can we repopulate, start over, continue our domination as the leading species on this planet if we have no women? I just hope that these rapists didn't use a condom so they could catch the virus and then it would fuck them. I recognised one of them, his face was familiar, I couldn't put my finger on it, I must have either worked with him or seen him on a night out, which would mean he was just another normal average Joe, living his life as an ordinary tax paying citizen, and to be reduced to this, just goes to prove we can never trust anyone or know who people really are.

I just wanted to pop a hole in each of their heads, however they were too far away and I didn';t want to risk missing them and causing a firefight. Soon enough, they each had a go at raping the zombie, which to be honest I actually felt real sympathy for, even as a zombie you need to have some sort of respect, know your boundaries and do not cross the line. If those men could resort to a deed this low, there is no telling what they are capable of. After the last guy finished, they blew her brains out all over the pavement, the first one stood over her and pissed all over her back, laughing at his achievement. They then walked off as if nothing had happened.

I felt sick, absolutely appalled at what I just witnessed, I just hope, pray that there are some women out there, still alive and not being used as sexual currency. Our continued existence relies on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment