Monday 20 June 2011

Day 18

Can you guess what I had for dinner today? A can of cold beans, it was pretty grim and I had to force myself to eat them. Living in these conditions are no joke, just wish I spent more time watching Bear Grylls doing his survival TV shows. That said It hasn't got that bad I need to drink my own piss yet, if only they told him the cameraman had a can of tango in his bag, then he probably wouldn't have slurped down on the warm golden necter. If you hadn't noticed I am trying to be jolly today, morale is down and I need to raise my hopes and try to think positive. As I have had time to reflect, and time is one thing I am not short of, trying to jump out of the window really was a stupid idea. I have come this far, quitting now would be an insult to Robyn's memory. She would have stopped me even considering it, so I am trying to keep busy to take my mind off of whats really happening in the world. Opening the fridge was a treat to the sinuses, week old warm meat and milk really was an unpleasant smack in the face. I almost threw up all over myself, but managed to hold it in (it took ages to eat those beans, I wasn't going to lose them now.) I emptied all the spoilt food into a bag and chucked it out the window. The car park downstairs is starting to collect a hell of a lot of litter, rubbish and poo, I really do not look forward to walking through all of that, the smell alone is deadly enough.

Now the fridge is clean I am going to look around the flat to see if there is anything I can make into a weapon. I used to love chemistry at school and I think I have enough household chemicals to make some improvised explosives. Just wish I had some potassium nitrate to create some fuses. In fact it's probably best to leave the home made bombs, not a very good idea to keep in the house in case they go off, not to mention they make a lot of noise. I may be able to make some melee or stabbing weapons, either are only useful at close range and I plan to keep those infected much further away than arms reach. Going to log off and get some work done, will try to post earlier tomorrow, saying that after tomorrow I may have to hold of posting for a few days to save battery, I will obviously post if something important happens, but for the next few days I will be saving battery. Keep safe everyone, hope to meet some of you at one of the evacuation centres.

2 comments:

  1. Well its not looking good for sam he's talking a load of rubbish some of what he says makes sence but for the most part his out of it his skin allso turning bruised not liking this so we as a group agreed to tie him up in the back of a car beacuse if he turned in the night in the tank well that would put a bad start to the day three of us whent to carry on opening up the road block for the tank we are allmost throw to the road on the other side the radio picked up some static i know i know but it sounded diffrent from what it has been picking up maybe someone has heard our message but are just out side of 3 miles anyway its a little hope not much but something to foucs on for now will have to get on im next on watch duty but hard to stay awake the groans and moans are like a lullaby ok the rest of the group think im mad but the world turned theres no room for any of the old laws or rules its a whole new ball game and there can only be one winner mother nature or us humans its a fight im not looking forward to once we get out of this small safe haven in the courners of a dead city in both sences of the word we have all had to kill to be here to still be breathing and talking but this whole mad/hard act if for the group i saved them from the building we left i got them here my planing has kept us alive so far. im telling you it will be a bad day if i was to go mad for both the dead and survivors any keep you posted on sam and everthing else tommrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw your post over at zombiehub.com and decided to come take a look. I like what I've read so far. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete