Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 13

So having no power is no fun at all, you really, really begin to appreciate every little thing we take for granted when its gone. Sitting in complete darkness at night time is a real pain, lucky I found some old candles in the drawer, I feel like we have gone back to medieval times. The toilet no longer flushes so I now need to figure a new way for waste management because If I continue to use that, its going to cause disease, as if there isn't enough going around at the moment. Looks to me like its bucket and window time from now on, very off putting. I am glad to have filled up all the sinks and bath, I now have a decent amount of drinking water to last for a while and water is more important than food as you can live longer without food.

My little kitchen BBQ went well yesterday I really enjoyed it, got a bit scared when I lit it as I really needed to keep the flames in check. I do feel that I may need to keep it simple, keep it quick because the smell and the smoke seemed to attract the infected. Looking outside now I can see a massive increase in dead wandering about down stairs. I only have a little bit of meat left so its going to keep me fed for the night. Tomorrow is all down to canned and dried food, I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. not alot happend again today all five of us whent to the ruble acroos the road from the blockade watching there movment seeing if any run or jog but paul whent a bit made and started shooting a few of them till we stoped him before there was only like a few hundred woundering round but now theres at lest a thousand.Looks like we are getting out of here soon we will send out one of the tanks with food ammo fuel and a walkie talkie wont travel to far first time let them do a recon of the area see how bad it is but to first find a way to get the tanks out with out letting them in as why the cant get in we cant get out and so if the did overun the blockade this becomes are resting place but not before taking a few with me.

    ReplyDelete