Monday 18 July 2011

Day 45

I woke up today with a sore throat, not sure how I got it as I haven't been around anyone to catch it. I certainly know that Its not the infection because I am not showing any of the obvious symptoms. With that in mind, being ill in a world where everyone is dead and turning into zombies doesn't make your day any better, especially when you believe you are suffering with a mental breakdown. To add insult to injury I was walking down my hall and I tripped and sprained my ankle, my right foot has been weakened by this so many times I have this problem where I walk along and sometimes I don't put my foot down properly and I end up putting all my weight on my ankle, so now I have a sore throat, a mental problem and a limp. I am definitely not in the right condition to go marching outside to find more supplies. There is some light at the end of the tunnel, because after finally finding our medical box, (Robyn was in charge of this and I never knew where she kept it.) I was lucky to find some Tramadol Hydrochloride which is basically morphine in tablet form, I popped a couple of those bad boys and oh my god, awesomness followed in that the pain was taken care of and It mellowed me right out. I couldn't decide whether or not it was like being drunk or being stone, but I didn't care because I liked it and it completely lifted my mood. All my worries and upset that had engulfed me over the last month had gone. So today I am just going to chill and enjoy the high while keeping my foot up and letting the morphine take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment