Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 16

I am a bit drunk at the moment, the home made wine I have been brewing really does know how to hit the spot. I noticed a dead soldier downstairs a few days ago and I think he may be of some use. If he has his weapons on him I may be able to take them and use them for my own protection. The infected do not seem bothered about using weapons so I can only assume they will just ignore them and continue on their endless rampage searching for living flesh. I decided to do a video blog to try and save laptop battery power, then I heard a noise. From what I could tell my neighbor has turned into one of them, I could hear him clear as day, moaning and clawing at the wall. Not sure if he knows I am alive here, but it means I really need to keep my noise levels to an absolute minimum. This also begs the question that if my neighbor has changed then how many more people in this building have too? I could be living in a block full of those things and the only thing saving me is my front door. The thought of living with those things just inches from my front door is a sobering wake up call indeed. Its late and I need to try and get some sleep, but here is the video I captured earlier.

1 comment:

  1. First of i am going to say sorry for not updating any survivors out there yesterday but the whole tem was removing some ruble from a back ally for the tank its hard work but needs to be done to stand a chance of living we all heard a person shouting hello anyone there we all rushed to the wall but found it was to late they had got him two minutes later he got up so i did the decent thing and shoot him and the dead that got him out of nowhere they all come to the outer wall well in doing so i just found our distraction to getting the tank out when theres anoth room been on double guard shifts beacuse of the whole left at the other side of the street for the tank its a dead end ally but even so still needs watching little gits popup from nowhere sometimes we all started picking targets with our rifles this afternoon when ona break we all need to lern the emotions of killing them things and how to deal with it so better to lern in here wheres its a bit safe its a skill that all survivors need wether killing with a cement slab or a hammer the emotions need to be dealt with and fast any guilt will get you killed will give all you a update to our tank recon situation tommrow.

    ReplyDelete